“To Knit Humanity in Love”
The goal of Education is to teach the students to live, to discover the deeper meaning of life and of transcendence, to learn, to interact with others, love creation, think freely and critically, find fulfillment in work, plan their future and to learn to be. It is, in and through education that one can hope for a more human and humane future and a more harmonious society. (All India Catholic Education Policy 2007)
Therefore, we are committed
- To impart integral formation of the human persons, to build a society based on justice, peace and integrity of creation. Integral formation that includes the dimensions of faith and value formation
- To the task of enabling human persons of good character, competence, conscience, compassion and social commitment, who will then contribute to the evolution of a counter culture to the present ruthlessly competitive model by promoting collaboration and cooperation for the growth of all, in a climate of mutual trust and sharing.
- To empower the youth to contribute to nation building beyond the boundaries of castes, creed, class, gender and other cultural bondages/ prejudices.
- To be enriched by the Gospel values (Mt. 5) towards the educational empowerment of the poor, the disadvantaged and the marginalized who have been vulnerable to the historical and social conditions of dominations and discriminations.
- To impart quality education in terms of enhancing efficiency, skill development and just relationship.
Latest Updates & Events
Fancy dress competition for KG section was conducted on 19th Jan 2018. More than 100 students participated with different characters. The Co-Operation of the parents were admirable and the student’s confidence level was amazing. READ MORE
‘Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won” A colorful program was presented. Student’s participation, teacher’s guidance, and the parent’s Co-operation were amazing. Altogether it was an... READ MORE
It was very much exciting and entertaining. Each group tried their best to win. Selection of song and the confident body language communicated their positive mindset to give a killer performance. READ MORE
“The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country”. – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Teachers organized different competitions to make... READ MORE